Healthcare Payment Processing
The TransFirst® Health Services® division serves our healthcare clients by applying efficiency, seamless integration and industry expertise to patient responsibility payment processing. We work with all kinds of specialists, including dental, orthodontics, vision care, veterinary medicine, emergency medicine, pathology, radiology, obstetrics and cardiology, as well as general practitioners.
TransFirst is well-versed in what it’s like to run a practice, enabling us to anticipate your specialized needs. We are also endorsed as a member benefit provider by dozens of national, state and regional healthcare associations.
Point-of-Sale Payment Systems
The needs of healthcare organizations are different from those of traditional retailers and other service providers, so TransFirst Health Services offers customized online and point-of-sale payment processing solutions for this sector.
In addition to traditional point-of-sale credit card readers, TransFirst also offers app-based mobile processing with ProcessNow® Mobile, allowing on-the-go healthcare professionals like personal trainers and physical therapists to accept credit card payments with a mobile device. ProcessNow Mobile can also be used in conjunction with ProcessNow® Register.
Transaction Express®, our proprietary electronic payment gateway, enables healthcare providers to accept multiple payment types wherever and whenever the need arises with one integrated system.
The benefits offered by our POS payment systems include increased collections and cash flow, reduced receivables, improved office efficiency and functionality, reduced loss due to risk or chargebacks, less paperwork and improved customer service.
Healthcare providers can benefit from our comprehensive offerings including:
- IP-based and dial-up solutions
- Web services API for simple integration to existing systems, including access to automatic and manual recurring billing features
- Ability to accept all types of major payment cards, including HSA/FSA and private label
- ACH payments and check processing
- Payment assurance, installment payments and store-and-hold functionality
- Around-the-clock in-house, onshore and healthcare-trained customer support
- Fully PCI compliant
- Streamlined application, underwriting and risk assessment process
- Proprietary and third-party payment gateway support
Whether you’re part of a large group practice or you’re a solo practitioner — and regardless of your branch of medicine — obtaining a merchant account for accepting credit card payments at your practice is easy. Simply complete the form on this page and a TransFirst consultant will contact you with all the information and guidance you need.