Payment Processing for Associations
TransFirst® believes that local small businesses are the engine that drives our national economy. They build relationships, develop new ideas and create jobs. That’s why we’re committed to making it easier for the local businesses you represent to succeed.
To that end, we hire representatives who live and work in your community, ready to assist your association members and offer customized payment processing products and services that focus on business growth.
TransFirst’s proprietary products include:
- Transaction Express®, our credit card online processing system that accepts credit cards, signature and PIN debit cards and ACH through any Internet connection.
- TransLink, our online reporting system that gives you access to transaction data reports and the ability to respond online to chargebacks and retrievals from any web-enabled PC.
- TransFreedom™, our bundled pricing package that combines individual monthly charges into one single low monthly fee with no hidden fees.
- ProcessNow® Register and ProcessNow® Mobile, the evolution of payment processing that delivers in-store solutions, mobile payments and more.
- PayFox®, our exclusive application for your iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device that makes it easy to accept payments anytime, anywhere.
Our processing options range from point-of-sale credit card swipe readers to Internet, mobile and wireless credit card machine capabilities, as well as business-specific integrated solutions.
Additionally, TransFirst offers inventive merchant services solutions like:
- Data Breach Protection Program offering financial security for one low monthly fee, potentially saving you hundreds of thousands of dollars if a breach occurs.
- Merchant Cash Advance gives you access up to $150,000 cash to grow your businesses with automatic collection through TransFirst’s payment processing procedures.
- Check processing acceptance packages that open up a new revenue stream for your business.
TransFirst Customer Support
All of these features are backed up with 24/7/365, U.S.-based customer support that’s tailored to the needs of your small and medium-sized business members. Plus, we’ve earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau for customer service and trust for our merchant application processing, equipment training and troubleshooting, day-to-day payment processing operations, new product information and our compliance with government and industry security measures. Taken as a package, TransFirst delivers to your members the best merchant account services available.
When your association is ready to partner with a proven leader in the electronic payments industry, TransFirst is ready to assist. Just fill out the the form on this page and one of our trained consultants will contact you.
Marks are the registered trademarks of their respective owners and are not related to TransFirst.