Wireless Payment Processing
Today’s point-of-sale payment card processing is all about high-tech options, and TransFirst® really delivers when it comes to wireless solutions.
Wireless credit card processing opens merchants up to accepting payment wherever they do business. If you sell (or want to) at outdoor venues, sporting events, kiosks, food carts, open markets or any location where traditional connectivity is a problem, wireless has got you covered.
Besides helping to increase sales by giving you access to new customers, wireless is flexible, reduces operating expenses and saves time. And with TransFirst, you can add to or update your wireless capabilities with Transaction Express™, our web-based centralized payment processing system, to transform your business into a 100 percent mobile operation.
Benefits of Wireless Credit Card Processing
- Wireless processing offers the best of both worlds: the same access to credit card authorization networks as a brick-and-mortar retail business and the mobility to pursue sales wherever they may be.
- Wireless credit card terminals are lightweight and compact, ready to slip into your pocket and go on a moment’s notice.
- Wireless processing enables you to accept credit and debit cards in locations where cash and checks used to be the only options.
- No phone lines needed, which means direct savings for you.
- Swiping credit and debit cards qualifies you for lower rates from your processor than typing in card numbers manually, adding up to even more savings month after month.
Expand Your Horizons with Wireless
Wireless credit card processing technology can increase sales, save time, reduce operating expenses and offer new flexibility and opportunities for all merchants, but particularly those whose business takes them outside the traditional retail environment.
Expand beyond a brick-and-mortar establishment and go mobile with tech-forward wireless processing from TransFirst. We have the expertise to help you explore all the available POS solutions — including wireless processing — and connectivity options that work best for your retail business, now and into the future.
To get started, simply fill out the form below and we’ll be back in touch to answer your questions and explore the options that best suit your business requirements and budget.