Partner Solutions for Independent Sales Professionals and Financial Institutions
Building sales revenue means attracting and retaining merchants — and it means keeping your business organized and making proactive decisions.
TransFirst® offers services and solutions that accomplish all of that and more for the independent sales professionals and financial institutions with whom we partner and their merchants, including:
- An exclusive online payment gateway
- Online reporting tools
- Mobile payment solutions
- Portfolio retention solutions
- State-of-the-art security and data protection
- U.S.-based partner support
- Comprehensive information for PCI and equipment compliance requirements
- Electronic boarding
TransFirst Solutions for Independent Sales Professionals
Here’s a sampling of the types of products and services TransFirst offers:
eSignature allows merchants to securely “sign” their ELAPP applications, enabling sales representatives to immediately send the completed applications to the boarding team and greatly reducing time-to-approval.
This innovative product makes it easy to check a merchant’s application status online, with real-time updated information.
If you’re an independent sales professional who’s interested in learning more about TransFirst’s partner solutions, complete the form at the bottom of this page and we’ll be in touch to discuss the possibilities.
TransFirst Solutions for Financial Institutions
TransFirst offers a full package of essential services and a number of exclusive payment processing products with our financial institution partner program.
- Terminal Authorizations and Settlement: TransFirst uses three front-end providers for transaction authorization and capture, as well as our own proprietary gateway.
- Merchant Funding: Settled batches are processed and submitted to the card associations or companies; merchant funding is submitted to the Federal Reserve the next afternoon, with funds typically available in the merchant’s DDA within two business days. Other funding options can be customized to fit the needs of your institution, including next-day ACH and next-day wire.
- Liability: TransFirst assumes all liability for your merchants. TransFirst can customize liability options that best fit the needs of your institution.
- Risk Management: TransFirst monitors daily activity with 24 merchant-specific factors to uncover potentially fraudulent credit/debit card transactions; extensive reporting is available to merchants on a monthly basis.
- Merchant Application and Credit Review: Completed applications received by 12 noon MST will have credit decisions made the same day. TransFirst assumes liability for your portfolio at no cost.
- Merchant Statements: TransFirst mails statements on approximately the 5th business day of each month and debits merchants on the 10th business day of each month. Your institution’s name and address are printed on statements and space is available for custom messages. Electronic statements are also available.
- Chargebacks: TransFirst handles all credit card transaction retrieval requests; we will contact your merchant within 24 hours of such a request. If the chargeback is valid, TransFirst will notify the merchant four calendar days prior to debiting the merchant account.
- TransLink: TransFirst’s proprietary web-based reporting tool helps both the institution and its merchants manage payment transactions through a variety of comprehensive reports, available 24/7.
- Partner Sales Support: Our in-house partner sales support team can work with your institution’s sales staff to maximize new customer acquisition and current customer retention.
- Support Team: TransFirst will assign the following individuals to assist you and your merchants:
- Portfolio Manager: Team leader, works with you to develop marketing plan, participates in calls to key merchant prospects, provides ongoing training
- Account Manager: Liaison between your institution and TransFirst Sales; responsible for marketing, rate comparisons, special pricing requests and retention efforts
- Client Relations Representative: Works with Account Manager to service institution’s day-to-day needs, including application processing, pricing and account maintenance
- New Applications Representative: Performs checks on all merchant applications submitted
- 24/7 Help Desk: Merchants can call our tech experts toll-free for assistance with communications, phone lines, equipment issues and error messages. These specialists have direct access to merchants’ electronic data capture systems.
- Product Support: TransFirst offers expert advice on product availability, technology and testing to determine which products best fit your merchants’ needs.
- Training and Communication: We will train your staff on program operations at our location or yours, with all necessary training manuals provided. You will receive a monthly informational newsletter and have access to a monthly product call regarding updated solutions and industry events.
- FI Partner Center: A one-stop online resource that includes information on applications and forms, products, pricing, marketing and announcements; also, sign up for training and view recorded e-learning courses on TransFirst products and services.
- Application Manager: An online tool that supplies real-time “status at a glance” for your merchants’ applications and connects to Partner Sales Support for assistance; one-click accessible from the TransLink online reporting tool and from the virtual application ELAPP®.
- Referral Tracking: A web-based tool to input and track merchant referrals for sales force distribution and assignment, ongoing disposition and follow-up; access reporting by branch, total bank and individual employee to track sales force success.
- ELAPP: This innovative online merchant application and boarding system allows sales reps to walk merchants through the process and assure accurate information entry; increases efficiency, reduces errors and speeds boarding time.
- eSignature: Merchants securely “sign” their ELAPP applications so sales representatives can immediately send the completed applications to the boarding team, greatly reducing time-to-approval.
- Payment Types: Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® and American Express® credit cards and signature debit cards; PIN debit cards; EBT, prepaid and loyalty cards; electronic check/ACH; WEX, Voyager, Visa and MasterCard fleet cards.
- Transaction Express: Proprietary, web-based payment gateway allows merchants to process payments online. Learn More
- POS Solutions: Wired, wireless and Internet-based terminals from VeriFone and Equinox; integrated solutions that work with partners’ existing software; ProcessNow® mobile processing app.
- PCI Compliance: Merchants can visit our Compliance101 website for information regarding self-assessment questionnaires, PCI scanning, policy builder, security awareness training and more.
- Retention/Attrition Management: TransGuard® retention tool identifies TransFirst and partner merchants thinking about changing providers.
- TransFreedom™: TransFirst’s innovative bundled pricing package simplifies merchant billing by combining a number of individual monthly charges into one single low monthly fee.
- Data Breach Security Program: Financial protection for merchants who experience data breaches; includes reimbursements for mandatory audit, card and association fees and card replacement costs.
If your financial institution is interested in learning more about TransFirst’s partner solutions, fill out the form on this page and we’ll respond quickly to review your options.