Operations & Support for Independent Sales
At TransFirst®, we place a premium on providing superior operations and support for our independent sales partners.
Critical and beneficial operations offered by TransFirst include:
- Terminal Authorizations and Settlement: TransFirst uses three front-end providers for transaction authorization and capture, as well as our own proprietary gateway.
- Next-Day Funding: TransFirst offers your customers true next-day funding, not just a memo post. With this service, merchants can get their daily deposit one day earlier than standard credit card processing funding cycles.
- Liability: TransFirst can assume liability for your merchants or customize with liability options that best fit the needs of your business.
- Risk Management: TransFirst monitors daily activity with 24 merchant-specific factors to uncover potentially fraudulent credit and debit card transactions; extensive reporting is available to merchants on a monthly basis.
- ELAPP®: TransFirst’s innovative virtual application system that walks users through the merchant boarding system with intelligent rules for data entry, creating a more efficient process. It helps eliminate application errors and reduce the merchant boarding timeline. Functions include online tips, data validation, application walk-through and error checking. When used with eSignature, ELAPP creates a truly paperless environment for merchant boarding.
- Credit Review: TransFirst employs a state-of-the-art automated credit decision tool that reduces human intervention and expedites the merchant approval and account setup process.
- American Express ®: TransFirst has simplified American Express Cards acceptance for our merchants by taking on all card processing and servicing, making us one of the first payment processors that can offer merchants one contract for all card brands.*
- TransGuard®: Stay one step ahead with TransFirst’s proprietary technology that helps you retain your customers through daily at-risk merchant reports, analytical attrition modeling and proactive retention methodologies.
- Merchant Statements: TransFirst mails statements on approximately the 5th business day of each month and debits merchants on the 10th business day of each month. Your business name and address are printed on statements and space is available for custom messages. Electronic statements are also available.
- Chargebacks: TransFirst handles all credit card transaction retrieval requests; we will contact a merchant within 24 hours of a request. If the chargeback is valid, TransFirst will notify the merchant four calendar days prior to debiting the merchant account.
- TransLink: TransFirst’s proprietary web-based reporting tool helps both your business and your customers manage payment transactions through a variety of comprehensive reports, available 24/7.
TransFirst’s support is second to none and includes:
- Partner Sales Support: Our in-house partner sales support team can work with your institution’s sales staff to help maximize new customer acquisition and current customer retention.
- Business Development Relationship Manager: As your central point of contact, your BDRM works with you to develop marketing plans, develop sales teams and distribution channels, position TransFirst products and services as well as coordinate ongoing training. Your BDRM acts as a liaison between your organization and TransFirst Shared Services Departments, and as an escalation point to assist in your navigation of the TransFirst organization.
- 24/7 Help Desk: Merchants can call our tech experts toll free for assistance with communications, phone lines, equipment issues and error messages. These specialists have direct access to merchants’ electronic data capture systems.
- Product Support: TransFirst offers expert advice on product availability, technology and testing to determine which products best meet merchants’ needs.
- Training and Communication: TransFirst’s Commercial Services Partner Center is your one stop resource for information on ELAPP, applications and forms, products, pricing, marketing and announcements. While in the Partner Center, you can also sign up for training when it works best for you as well as view recorded e-learning courses on TransFirst’s products and services.
The TransFirst Vision
At TransFirst, our vision is to help our sales partners build a profitable, sustainable merchant portfolio that further strengthens their business relationships. If you’re ready to benefit from that vision, complete the form on this page and one of our trained consultants will contact you to help you take the next step.
* All merchants subject to credit approval. Merchants eligible to accept American Express Cards now through this offer are those that process less than $1,000,000 in American Express annual charge volume. Certain restrictions and exclusions may apply. Offering subject to change at any time.
Registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may not necessarily be associated with TransFirst.
TransFirst, LLC is a registered ISO/MSP of: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, CA and Synovus Bank, Columbus, GA for Visa and MasterCard transactions only.