Services and Solutions for Independent Sales Professionals
As an independent sales professional, your business depends on one thing — revenue. Building sales revenue means attracting and retaining merchants — and it means keeping your business organized and making proactive decisions.
As a leading provider of payment processing and technologies to merchants throughout the United States, TransFirst® offers a combination of cutting-edge products and dedicated, personalized service — the tools today’s sales agents need to rise above the competition. The path towards true financial independence starts with TransFirst.
Choice and Support
A partnership with TransFirst can help you boost your revenue with programs that offer more choice and industry-leading support. We offer services and solutions that work for both you and your merchants, including:
- An exclusive online payment gateway
- Online reporting tools
- Mobile payment solutions
- Portfolio retention solutions
- State-of-the-art security and data protection
- U.S.-based 24/7partner support
- Comprehensive guidance and information for PCI and equipment compliance requirements
- Electronic boarding
Here’s just a sampling of the products and services TransFirst offers.
- Transaction Express®
- Data Breach Security Program
- Application Manager: This innovative product makes it easy to check a merchant’s application status online, with real-time updated information.
- eSignature: Merchants securely “sign” their ELAPP applications so sales representatives can immediately send the completed applications to the boarding team, greatly reducing time-to-approval.
TransFirst offers its ISO partners one of the most competitive programs in the industry:
- Lifetime residuals
- Up to $250 per activation
- State-of-the-art electronic boarding, tracking and training
- Up to 95% merchant application approval rates
- Product private label options:
- Merchant web-based reporting portal
- Transaction gateway/virtual terminal
- 24/7 U.S.-based sales support
- Ongoing performance incentives
- Same-day approval for qualified deals
- Bonuses paid weekly
- Multiple sponsorship bank options
- ISO, TransFirst or shared liability programs
- A la carte service/support options
Life is all about choices, and at TransFirst we believe you deserve sales plan options that give you control over your earnings and maximize your profits. You get that and more with our New Agent One Plan.*
The Plan lets you drive your earnings into four different options:
- Fast Cash – Take $425 up front with a 0 revenue split
- Balanced Earnings – Take $200 up front with a 60/40 revenue split
Bucks + Terminal – Take $100 up front and a free terminal with a 50/50 revenue split
Smartshare – Take $0 up front with an 80/20 revenue split
For more information, visit the TransFirst sales website, then complete the form on this page.
* TransFirst New Agent Flex Plan is subject to change without notice. Restrictions may apply. Offer does not apply to leased equipment.