Whether you are a software developer, Independent Software Vendor (ISV) or a Value Added Reseller (VAR), as a trusted advisor to your customers in the retail systems space you understand the value and benefits of offering integrated payment solutions to meet their needs. And while you have many options, choosing the right payment processing provider is critical to your success. You want to engage with a proven processor committed to providing best-in-class technical and customer support as well as an innovative approach that includes you in their business model.
TransFirst® is a full-service payment processor with full control over operations, allowing us to share potentially higher revenues with our integration and sales partners than might be realized when working with our competitors. At the same time, we deliver the superior products, services and support that you and your clients deserve.
We understand our potential contribution to your value chain and we know that retaining accounts is a key success factor for establishing and growing your recurring revenue streams in the “as a service” world. That’s why selecting a partner with industry-leading customer retention rates should be a critically important when finalizing your payment processing partnering decision.
Credit card processing has evolved rapidly in recent years, and your merchants must meet their customers’ payment expectations for any omni-channel purchase experience, including any combination of mobile, online or traditional bricks-and-mortar POS. TransFirst’s exceptional products and processing capabilities meet the requirements for accepting all major card brands, including American Express®, which we process at the same rate as other payment cards.†
Why Partner with TransFirst
TransFirst is established in the marketplace, having implemented hundreds of successful integrations across all verticals that have generated billions of dollars in annual processing volume over the last decade. Supported by a team of experts and developer-friendly tools to streamline the process, we combine the experience of our integrations team with a full-service infrastructure and a commitment to support our sales partners and their clients.
TransFirst’s proprietary back-office solution gives us the capability to set our own pricing models, so we can offer our sales partners the opportunity to earn higher revenues. Our direct connection to the payment brands allows us to take advantage of exclusive offers and information that we can pass along directly to our sales partners. And we constantly update and refine our state-of-the-art technology to keep operations running seamlessly.
Additionally, TransFirst has established an industry-leading partnering position. We provide you the training and tools to allow you to bring payment services in-house, improving your opportunity to earn more recurring revenue than you would in a traditional sales partnership while enhancing your customer relationships as a trusted total solution advisor.
TransFirst’s Benefits for Sales Partners
TransFirst’s full-value POS integrated solutions proposition is designed to greatly benefit our sales partners’ businesses. We deliver the brand presence, physical presence and integration experience ISVs and VARs rely upon to get the job done.
- Infrastructure support and products, including customized pricing and back-end operation capabilities
- Unparalleled sales partner experience and an extensive sales partner base unmatched by our competitors
- Full-service solutions featuring dedicated POS integrations
- Multiple web service APIs
- Hosted payments solution with customer and data entry options
- State-of-the-art security, including tokenization and response code monitoring
- User-friendly merchant pricing and boarding tools
- Co-branded, customized marketing materials, including website content and statement messaging
- Integration ease and expertise in a developer-friendly environment
- Dedicated 24/7 test environment with separate certification and production platforms
- Targeted training and marketing support
- Proven revenue-generating strategies applicable to any vertical
- Industry-leading revenue sharing opportunities
- Upfront capital-per-installation rewards
- Industry-leading retention rates that reflect our understanding of the core competencies and business models of our sales partners
TransFirst Benefits for Sales Partners’ Clients
- Full-service processing infrastructure
- Direct connection to payment card brands
- Simplified user interfaces for payment processing
- Transaction Express®, our robust proprietary online payment gateway and payment management system
- PayFox®, our mobile payment app and card reader for Apple® and Android™ devices‡*
- 24/7/365 U.S.-based customer support
- Financial coverage for data breach
- PCI compliance support
TransFirst provides payment processing solutions that help businesses grow; when businesses grow, their revenue streams increase, which creates higher revenue streams to the VAR and ISV partners who bring TransFirst’s solutions to their clients. Our logical and highly successful model has served our sales partners well for more than a decade.
Help grow your business while enhancing the products and services you sell to your clients with TransFirst’s one statement/one point of contact/one great price approach. Contact us today by filling out the form on this page to discuss how our integrated solutions can help you and your clients in today’s evolving marketplace.
† Merchants eligible to accept American Express Cards directly through TransFirst are those that process less than $1,000,000 in American Express annual charge volume. Certain restrictions and exclusions may apply.
‡ Transaction Express account required to use PayFox; regular monthly fee applies.
* Trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are not necessarily affiliated with TransFirst. Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.