Regulations governing the healthcare industry are in a state of flux, and healthcare providers need all the help they can get to adapt to changing times. You can help your clients in the healthcare field by making one crucial aspect of their daily operation easier — patient responsibility payment processing. The TransFirst® Health and Public Service Integrations division is ready to assist with our partnership program.
TransFirst’s Health and Public Service partnership program provides innovative and customized payment processing for practices through our partners like you, integrating our products and services with yours. A strategic alliance with TransFirst can help you manage your clients’ ever-changing payment needs — and provide you with residual revenues that can potentially increase your business profits.
Every hour of every day, TransFirst processes thousands of healthcare-related transactions.‡
TransFirst offers both online and point-of-sale solutions specifically tailored to healthcare organizations and their responsibility for protecting patients’ payment and personal data. Your healthcare clients’ positive experiences with TransFirst can translate to improved customer retention and potential increased revenue for you.
TransFirst’s Full Value Proposition
- Generous residual revenue stream from referring our products and services to your clients
- Experts in Health & Public Service Partnerships with a direct focus on our partners and their clients
- Unparalleled partner experience and the partner base to prove it gained over years of supporting an extensive base of healthcare partners
- Full-service solution supported by our dedicated Integrations Specialists, Project Coordinators, Relationship Managers and Provider Consultants
- Hosted and web services API, tokenization and recurring functionality for payment assurance, store and hold profiles, installment or recurring payments
- Industry-leading partner retention rates are a key success factor for growing partner revenue streams
Benefits for Our Partners
TransFirst’s partnership program can have many benefits for your business, including:
- Hosted and web services API, including tokenization and recurring billing functionality
- Full-service processing company with proprietary front-end and back-end system TransClear
- One of the lowest partner and merchant attrition rates in the industry
- Unparalleled health and public service sector expertise, with hundreds of partners and thousands of providers in our base
- Nearly 20 years in business, with more than 200,000 clients and more than $48 billion in annual sales
Benefits for Your Clients
Teaming up with TransFirst provides many potential benefits for your clients as well, such as:
- Multiple payment options — including Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®*, Discover®, PayPal™ at the point of sale†, ACH and manual recurring payments — all under one funding account and statement*
- 24/7, U.S.-based customer support — all day, all night, 365 days per year
- Automatic payment posting to patient ledgers and daily account reports
- Gross deposits (fees charged monthly, not daily) for simple balancing and auditing
- Increased efficiency and faster checkout time through single-system use
- No need for dedicated point-of-sale equipment and phone lines
- No contract terms or cancellation fees
- Free analysis of their current processing program with a goal of saving them money**
The TransFirst Advantage
At TransFirst, we take a consultative approach with our healthcare partners, providing our thought leadership to payment processing solutions that are tailored to their specific requirements. We provide a dedicated project coordinator to work with both your business and your healthcare clients, recurring revenue stream for referrals and customized marketing materials to help sell the benefits of your products and TransFirst.
Let us put our expertise to work for you. When you’re ready to learn more about the TransFirst Advantage, complete the form on this page and one of our trained consultants will respond quickly to get you started.
‡ Calculation based on average number of monthly transactions over 24 business days per month operating 8 hours per day.
† PayPal acceptance only with PayPal payment card at the point of sale; no card-not-present transactions accepted.
* Merchants eligible to accept American Express Cards directly through TransFirst are those that process less than $1,000,000 in American Express annual charge volume. Certain restrictions and exclusions may apply.
**Pricing comparison applies to standard card organization fees only, not to include monthly terminal or software fees. Merchants must provide their 3 most recent monthly merchant processing statements. All accounts subject to credit approval.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are not necessarily affiliated with TransFirst.
TransFirst, LLC is a registered ISO/MSP of: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, CA and Synovus Bank, Columbus, GA for Visa and MasterCard transactions only.