In a dynamic economic climate, financial institutions face new challenges as they compete for new customers and new sources of revenue. Partnership with TransFirst® can give your financial institution a competitive edge by leveraging our transaction processing products and services for your business customers.
TransFirst will work with you to create a customized credit card processing for financial institutions program that will help you retain your current merchants and attract new ones.
Why Partner with TransFirst
There are many excellent reasons why partnering with TransFirst is beneficial. Here are ten for starters:
- TransFirst’s offers sales expertise and business development support that includes corporate, regional and local sales and management collaboration.
- Our industry-leading products, services, security and support are top notch.
- TransFirst’s cutting edge tools and technology are purpose-built to support both partners and merchants.
- We are committed to non-interest revenue growth and offering proven methods that can help your institution increase income.
- Our automated system provides same-day new customer approval and activation.
- TransFirst is a full-service processor, eliminating competition for core banking products and dedicated support.
- Merchant services are our core business, so we keep our focus on our customers and partners.
- TransFirst has extensive financial institution expertise, and our focused brand and reputation protection meet the highest ethical standards.
- We offer true next-day funding and multiple options for all institutions.
- TransFirst is a stable, experienced and highly-rated company that is lead by seasoned executives, ranks among the Top 10 processors in the industry and has received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Offering merchant services has become increasingly complicated for financial institutions due to government regulations, payment card industry mandates and local laws that all impact on the need to serve your customers. Partnering with TransFirst, a payment processing industry leader with more than 15 years experience in the business, makes good sense for your institution and your customers.
When you partner with us, we work together to grow fee income and deposits through new business customers while cross-selling new merchant services to current business customers. Our partnership program includes a full package of essential services that are the key to a successful merchant program, including a centralized customer service center to handle financial institution and merchant inquiries and a full complement of operations and support services.
We also provide 24/7, U.S.-based training and support from a team of professionals that includes account managers, client relations specialists and portfolio managers who will be a one-stop source for payment processing needs. And TransFirst offers fast merchant account approval and activation; application review within 24 hours; online access to customer information, application status and reporting; and access to custom-branded print and electronic marketing materials.
Merchant Services Plans
TransFirst offers four different merchant services plans for financial institutions like yours. Each plan provides a different level of collaboration between TransFirst and your institution:
- Partnership Plan: TransFirst sales reps sell merchant services programs to your business customers. Your institution earns deposit and non-interest revenue without significant cost investment. Plan benefits include competitive, revenue-based pricing; comprehensive partner sales support; and cross-selling and retention opportunities.
- Advantage Plan: Your institution sells TransFirst’s merchant services directly. TransFirst provides full-service support with essential services. Plan benefits include credit review within 12 hours of application completion, comprehensive partner sales support, comprehensive online reporting 24/7 and fee income opportunities.
Referral Plan: No-liability program provides essential services for your institution to refer your business customers to TransFirst for a full package of merchant services. Plan benefits include monthly residual payments for processed sales, credit review within 12 hours of application completion, monthly merchant reports and comprehensive partner sales support.
- Agent Support Plan: Design a merchant services support plan that works with your institution. You maintain face-to-face contact with your merchants, while TransFirst assigns an internal account executive to handle analysis, pricing, product and sales support in the background. Plan benefits include revenue split between TransFirst and bank, comprehensive partner sales support and merchant application processing.
- Payment Types: Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® and American Express® credit cards and signature debit cards; PIN debit cards; EBT; prepaid and loyalty cards; electronic check/ACH; WEX, Voyager, Visa and MasterCard fleet cards.
- Transaction Express®: Proprietary, web-based payment gateway allows merchants to process payments online. Learn More
- POS Solutions:Wired, wireless and Internet-based terminals from Hypercom, VeriFone and Way are all available, as well as integrated solutions that work with partners’ existing software and our ProcessNow® Register and ProcessNow® Mobile processing apps.
- PCI Compliance: Merchants can visit Compliance101 for information regarding the self-assessment questionnaire, PCI scanning, policy builder, security awareness training and more.
- Retention/Attrition Management: TransGuard® retention tool identifies TransFirst and partner merchants thinking about changing providers.
- TransFreedom™: TransFirst’s innovative bundled pricing package simplifies merchant billing by combining a number of individual monthly charges into one single low monthly fee.
- Data Breach Security Program: Financial protection for merchants who experience data breaches; includes reimbursements for mandatory audit, card and association fees and card replacement costs.
- FI Partner Center: A one-stop online resource that includes information on applications and forms, products, pricing, marketing and announcements; also, sign up for training and view recorded e-learning courses on TransFirst products and services.
- Application Manager: An online tool that supplies real-time “status at a glance” for your merchants’ applications and connects to Partner Sales Support for assistance; one-click accessible from the TransLink online reporting tool and from the virtual application ELAPP®.
- Referral Tracking: A web-based tool to input and track merchant referrals for sales force distribution and assignment, ongoing disposition and follow-up. Access reporting by branch, total bank and individual employee to track sales force success.
- ELAPP: This innovative online merchant application and boarding system allows sales reps to walk merchants through the process and assure accurate information entry, increasing efficiency, reducing errors and speeding up boarding time.
- eSignature: Merchants securely “sign” their ELAPP applications so sales representatives can immediately send the completed applications to the boarding team, greatly reducing time-to-approval.
Learn more about TransFirst’s credit card processing for financial institutions program by completing the form on this page.