E-Commerce Partner Program
TransFirst® offers easy integration and potential revenue opportunities to our partners because we know from experience that they rely on satisfied customers and mutually-beneficial business relationships for success. Our e-commerce partner program is no exception to this practice.
E-commerce is a major emerging retail market that is expected to continue to grow as consumers eagerly pursue alternative purchasing channels. With this evolution comes a blurring of the lines between traditional and online points of sale and payment processing, requiring innovative new payment acceptance options to remain competitive.
Recognizing the growth potential for e-commerce, TransFirst continues to take a proactive and flexible approach to offering customized payment processing solutions that work for both you and your clients. We support a wide variety of different verticals including application and web developers, e-tailers, order management software, catalogers and more.
TransFirst has the expertise required to provide comprehensive, innovative and secure products and services to meet the specific needs of your e-commerce merchants, starting with our electronic payment gateway.
Transaction Express is actually more than just a payment gateway. It is a front-end system that’s designed to meet the product and processing needs of the merchant. It is also the single access point for delivery of our mobile product suite, virtual terminal, shopping cart products, plug-in software, hosted payment pages and multiple integration methods utilized by our sales partners and merchant bases.
By utilizing Transaction Express, merchants are able to grow their businesses and add to their point-of-sale solutions over time. The platform facilitates the needs of businesses of all types and sizes, from micro merchants to small and medium-sized operations.
Other important Transaction Express features valued by merchants are:
- Integration with most websites and systems/applications with Internet access
- Virtual shopping cart integration
- Extended retained transaction history
- Level 2 processing support for corporate/purchase card transactions
- Next-funding available
- Supports multiple-user/multiple-merchant environments
- Supports AVS, CVV2, CVC2 and CID fraud prevention tools
- Fully-tokenized payment processing platform
A single point of delivery simplifies running a business. With Transaction Express, merchants no longer need multiple single-product relationships with third parties that increase both complexity and costs. TransFirst offers a holistic, end-to-end payment processing solution that continues to meet their needs as their company grows.
As an added bonus, your clients can now accept American Express® Card transactions at the same rate as other payment cards*, potentially bringing in new business and helping to boost their bottom lines. Through TransFirst, all of your clients’ payment information is available to them with one statement, one point of contact and one great price!
Transaction Express also supports multiple types of transactions including card present, recurring billing and mail order/phone order. There are also multiple methods of integration to the Transaction Express platform, including web service, batch, post and a hosted payment solution.
Because TransFirst takes security and PCI compliance very seriously, our proprietary processing platform supports tokenization, end-to-end encryption and hosted payment pages. In fact, our hosted payment page solution is specifically designed to prevent a partner or merchant’s system from receiving, storing or transmitting any sensitive payment data, thus streamlining the checkout process while helping to protect shoppers’ payment account data.
The TransFirst Advantage
TransFirst’s unique, value-added partner offerings provide beneficial advantages that help you attract and retain clients, including:
- Seamless integration with your technology via web services API
- An expert integrations team that ensures successful certification and launch
- Our commitment to help you grow revenue and increase your income with proven strategies
- Online virtual application
- Next-day funding options available for your clients
- State-of-the-art data security solutions and PCI compliance support
Why Work With TransFirst
Working with TransFirst is beneficial in many other ways as well. Here are the top ten reasons why you should consider it:
- TransFirst offers consultative sales expertise and business development support that includes corporate, regional and local sales and management collaboration.
- Our industry-leading products, services, security and support are top notch.
- TransFirst’s cutting edge tools and technology are purpose-built to support both partners and merchants.
- We are committed to non-interest revenue growth and offering proven methods that can help your business increase income.
- Our automated system provides same-day new customer approval and activation.
- TransFirst is a full-service processor, minimizing reliance on third party providers and delivering dedicated support.
- Merchant services are our core business, so we keep our focus on our customers and partners.
- TransFirst has extensive expertise in a variety of fields and industries.
- We offer true next-day funding and multiple options for all organizations.
- TransFirst is a stable, experienced and highly-rated company that is operated by seasoned executives, ranks among the Top 10 processors in the industry and has received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Partner-Centric Services and Solutions
As a leading full-service provider of payments technology and services, TransFirst provides processing services and solutions that partners can share with their clients — and our integrated approach to technology enables us to do so very cost-effectively.
Put TransFirst’s e-commerce solutions to work for your business and your merchants by contacting us today. Complete the form on this page to get started.
* Merchants eligible to accept American Express Cards® directly through TransFirst are those that process less than $1,000,000 in American Express annual charge volume. All merchants subject to credit approval; certain restrictions and exclusions apply.