According to the Center for Association Leadership, there are more than 90,000 trade and professional associations in the United States representing millions of members who own or make decisions for businesses in every industry. Association members own and work in local businesses that drive the national economy. They build relationships, develop new ideas and create jobs. In short, they are the engine that drives our national economy. Associations that serve these entrepreneurs can provide valuable benefits that contribute to their growth and success.
Additionally, association operations rely partly or wholly on membership dues and professional fees paid by their members — and collecting those payments involves time-consuming processes like recurring billing reminders, collections and accounting. These organizations must also continually reach out for new members, which involves separate processes and additional employee effort.
The TransFirst® Commitment
TransFirst is committed to helping by offering credit card processing for association partnerships along with other great benefits that meet the needs of their individual members. Our mission is to not only provide your association’s current TransFirst offers and programs, but to include easy-to-use learning tools designed to help you make payment processing decisions.
TransFirst is committed to providing you with the best possible rates, education and customer service available. We take the time to learn about your business and recommend payment processing tools that save you time and money. And while we know there are many payment processing providers vying for your business, we invite you to join others who are enjoying the TransFirst difference.
Association Partnership Programs
The association partnership programs offered by TransFirst focus on collaborative, customized solutions that streamline payment processing and improve back-office and marketing operations. We also provide association members with exclusive offers and programs created just for their businesses that are available only through our partnership with their association.
Taken together, our programs are a highly effective way for business and professional associations to maximize member retention and satisfaction.
Association Program Products
TransFirst can help your association and its members with payment processing solutions and perks that open new revenue streams and save employees time and effort. We assist them by hiring representatives who live and work in their communities, and who are ready to assist by offering customized payment processing products and services that focus on business growth.
TransFirst’s proprietary products include:
- Transaction Express, our web-based payment processing system that accepts credit cards, signature and PIN debit cards and ACH through any Internet connection.
- TransLink,our online reporting system that gives merchants access to transaction data reports and the ability to respond online to chargebacks and retrievals from any web-enabled PC.
- TransFreedom™,our bundled pricing package that combines individual monthly charges into one single low monthly fee with no hidden fees.
- ProcessNow® Mobile and ProcessNow® Register , our app-based payment processing solutions that use tablets to process payments on the go or in the store.
Our processing options range from point-of-sale terminals to Internet, wireless and mobile capabilities, as well as business-specific integrated solutions.
Association Program Solutions
Additionally, we offer innovative solutions like:
- Data Breach Protection Program offering financial security for one low monthly fee, potentially saving merchants hundreds of thousands of dollars if a breach occurs.
- Merchant Cash Advance gives merchants access up to $150,000 cash to grow their businesses.
- Check processing acceptance packages that open up a new revenue stream for businesses.
All of our products and solutions are backed up by 24/7, U.S.-based customer support that’s tailored to the needs of small and medium-sized merchants. Plus, we’ve earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau for customer service and trust for our merchant application processing, equipment training and troubleshooting, day-to-day payment processing operations, new product information and our compliance with government and industry security measures.
Learn more about TransFirst’s credit card processing for association partnerships program by completing this form today.
Marks are the registered trademarks of their respective owners and are not related to TransFirst.