TransFirst will be attending the 2015 HIMSS (Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society) Annual Conference & Exhibition, held April 12-16 in Chicago, Illinois. Our thought leaders will be sharing information about innovative payment processing solutions with thousands of healthcare IT professionals, clinicians, executives and vendors from around the world. HIMSS15 is the destination that enables attendees to gain knowledge, create connections and uncover opportunities to transform health and lives.
This event provides an opportunity to address challenges facing healthcare providers today — including, but not limited to, security — a topic that concerns all. TransFirst takes security very seriously, providing secure technology and business solutions to help unburden staff and improve a practice’s success through improved customer retention. We offer customizable online and offline credit card processing solutions specifically tailored to meet healthcare organizations’ needs.
For example, integrated and automated payment acceptance simplifies payment processing for both the practice and the patient. TransFirst’s online payment solutions can improve practice efficiency in the following ways:
- Payments automatically posted to the patient’s account
- Manual processes and duplicate data entries are reduced
- Reduce costs by eliminating dedicated phone lines associated with stand-alone terminals
- Insightful reporting capabilities simplify patient payment management and reconciliation
- Eliminate time-consuming credit card processing phone calls
Patient satisfaction improves when online payment solutions help to empower them in the following ways:
- Bills can be paid quickly, easily and efficiently
- Payment history can be viewed 24/7
- Overdue payments can be made in a private and safe environment
- Multiple payment options provide convenience and freedom of choice
Healthcare providers can improve cash flow, collect payments on time and reduce collection calls by streamlining payment processing. Although every practice is different, recurring payment options can benefit all kinds of providers and their patients, with no bills to mail and no more checks to write. Patients can set up recurring payments through Transaction Express® — our state-of-the-art, web-based proprietary payment processing platform.
The Transaction Express advantage is just one of many customizable, flexible and scalable payment processing solutions that TransFirst has to offer. Our business solutions can help you improve patient satisfaction and retention, and increase payment assurance to sustain and grow your practice. We are enthusiastic about attending HIMSS15 and looking forward to sharing our time- and- money-saving progressive payment solutions for the healthcare industry.