Accept American Express® Cards
TransFirst simplifies the process of accepting American Express Cards for eligible merchants by offering one payment processing contract that covers all major payment card brands.* We handle all the processing and servicing, and you reap all the benefits!
Importance of Accepting American Express Cards
U.S. consumers currently use over 50 million American Express Cards and products of various types†, representing a huge number of potential customers with a strong, long-term loyalty to the brand — customers who might choose not to patronize a business that doesn't accept their card of choice.
Attracting and retaining those high-spending consumer, small-business and corporate Card Members is critical to your business.
Benefits for Merchants
TransFirst believes that accepting American Express Cards is a smart and affordable business move because we offer:
- Simplified payment management with all card payment information included in one statement.
- Single contact point for support means merchants no longer need to contact American Express for card transaction and billing issues.
- Potentially lower costs make it less expensive to accept American Express Cards with lower rates available.
- Faster payment because only one deposit is necessary for all card networks.
TransFirst also assumes the risk and liability for American Express transaction processing, and we provide the same 24/7, U.S.-based merchant support for American Express questions and transactions that we offer for other card brands.
Contact TransFirst today to ask about our American Express Card processing option. The sooner you get started, the sooner you’ll start realizing the many benefits it can provide.
One Statement. One Settlement. One Price.
That's American Express Card Processing with TransFirst!
* All merchants subject to credit approval. Merchants eligible to accept American Express Cards now through this offer are those that process less than $1,000,000 in American Express annual charge volume. Certain restrictions and exclusions may apply. Offering subject to change at any time.
† Source: American Express 2012 Annual Report
TransFirst, LLC is a registered ISO/MSP of: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, CA and Synovus Bank, Columbus, GA for Visa and MasterCard transactions only.